BlueStacks is one of the best Android Emulators available out there as it allows any Windows or Mac user to easily install apps of play store and allows them to use it on their PC for free. BlueStacks converts the app completely so the user can enjoy their favourite app on full screen. It uses proprietary and patented technology ‘LayerCake’ that offers you to use any android app on your PC, but with continuous upgradation in technology it moved to an open source model based on Virtual Box. Over 200 million people around the world use BlueStacks app and this is the only android emulator supported with investment from Intel, Samsung, Qualcomm and AMD.
BlueStacks App Player is very easy to download on your PC and offers unmatched features like automated performance sync which automatically adjusts the performance of your computer so you can have the best experience with any game you play or app you use with BlueStacks. You can play many games at the same time as it has a unique feature which lets you do so, games run like different tabs in a browser and you can play all your favourite games altogether. It has automated custom key mapping, this feature is very much taken into effect as it allows the user to customise the game controls like set keys for swipe, click and press and play the game as it was developed of PC itself. The developers have created this feature for almost every game available on the Play Store. BlueStacks offers more than 1.5 million games from the Play Store and is compatible with Android, PC, Mac, HTML5 and Flash.
Download BlueStacks for PC.
- Download EXE File (Supports Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- The file size is 415mb so make sure you have a fast and stable internet connection to stop any hampering in the download process.
- Once the file is downloaded double click on it and it takes a few minutes from there to complete the installation process.
- After all the necessary instructions you accept all the terms and conditions and finally press install, a shortcut of BlueStacks will be created on the homescreen.
- Now you can run BlueStacks and download and play your favourite apps on your PC.