BlueStacks is a third party emulator which allows you to download and play all kinds of apps and games. BlueStacks emulates an Android operating system which allows you to download your favourite android apps and games on your Mac, some of the top downloaded apps and games from BlueStacks are WhatsApp and Castle Clash. More than 200 million users already use BlueStacks.
Apart from providing free apps and games it offers several other features like live game streaming on twitch and Facebook, it is quite a hassle to set-up a live stream of your gameplay but with BlueStacks you are just a few taps away to live stream to a global audience. It even has automated performance sync which automatically detects whether which performance needs to be set on your device as per the game, it gives you the best visual effects and an outstanding overall experience while playing or using an app. BlueStacks uses best in class LayerCake technology which enables even the most graphic intensive games to run smoothly on your Mac.
There are some requirements to fulfil if you want to download BlueStacks on your Mac, like you need to have Mas OS Sierra or higher with 4GB RAM and 4GB HDD disk space, this goes without saying but you need to be an administrator on your PC. Up to date graphics drivers from the graphics manufacturers and latest updates from the App Store app are needed on your Mac. You may also need the latest graphic drivers from the graphic card manufacturer’s website for your Mac. If all the requirements are met, you can successfully download BlueStacks on your Mac with minimal instructions.
Download BlueStacks on your Mac
- Download .DMG File.
- Wait for the download to finish then click and install BlueStacks app.
- If you see a “System Extension Blocked” pop-up box no need to worry.
- Open “Security Preferences” from the pop-up and it will take you to “Security and Privacy” settings.
- Click “Allow” and now you will be able to download BlueStacks on your Mac.
- Once downloaded you can run BlueStacks and start downloading your favorite android apps and games directly on your Mac.