BlueStacks app player allows you to emulate android apps and games on your PC and Mac. BlueStacks 3 is powered by Android Nougat designed and built for a world-class experience. Supports any android app and can run over millions of games in high definition with its patented Hyper-G graphics APIs on this platform.
BlueStacks app center will recommend you the newest and popular games that are on the trend and keep you update with all latest news and information. It’s built-in chat app allows you to stay in touch with your friends. No other android emulators come close to it’s unmatched technology. Simultaneously play multiple games with its powerful gaming built engine without any interrupted experiences and lags.
- BlueStacks is completely free to download and use. It has a catalog of 1.5 million games and 500,000+ flash games.
- You can stream directly on twitch or Facebook with just a few clicks. It offers you the best visual effects with its automated performance sync which automatically adjusts performance with your computer.
- You can even use non-gaming apps and multitask with BlueStacks. You can play more than one game as it offers playing several games all at once just like opening a different tab on your browser.
- Games are spread into several categories such as Action, Adventure, Arcade, Puzzle, Racing, Role Playing, Simulation, Sports and Strategy.
- It has automated custom key mapping which gives you the comfort of playing games with your keyboard and makes you feel as the games were actually made for PC.
Download BlueStacks for PC
Supported on Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
- Download .EXE File.
- Wait for the download to complete.
- Now open the downloaded file and begin the installation process.
- After a few clicks accept the terms and conditions.
- It will ask for the download location, click ‘OK’ or you can change the download location as per your choice and then click.
- Finally you need to give access to App Store and Application Communications.
- Click ‘Finish’ and now BlueStacks is installed on your device.
Download BlueStacks for Mac
Note: You need to have Mac OS Sierra or higher with 4GB RAM and 4GB HDD Disk Space.
- Download .DMG File.
- Scroll down and you will come across a green button saying ‘Download BlueStacks for Mac’
- Press that to initiate the download process.
- Once the download is finished proceed to install the app.
- You may get ‘System Extension Blocked’ pop-up message.
- To fix this open security preferences from the pop-up and click ‘Allow’ in ‘Security and Privacy’
- Now you can run BlueStacks and enjoy.